WeddingsByKevin "Your Super Fun Wedding DJ"
Looking for a Super Fun & Well Organized DJ?
Click the Video below to see a little bit of what I do
About Kevin: "Kevin came to Reno in July to perform our marriage ceremony and even sang at our reception! All Shawn and I heard from our guests was how wonderful he was and how beautiful he sang. Kevin is a born entertainer and can't help but make everyone around him love him. He drew laughs from our guests during the ceremony, and tears with his song at the reception. We are so very grateful to have had someone like Kevin perform our ceremony". ~Shawn & Claire
Choosing the right wedding DJ and/or officiant can make or break your special day! Call me at 916-370-9349 to see if I might be able to help you have your dream wedding.
How to book me as your DJ...
1. We set up a Free Consultation to see if I'm a good fit for your Wedding.
2. If you like me you give a deposit to lock in your date.
3. I email you my Music and Reception Planning Tools.
4. You choose the songs you want, then we meet to organize all the details of your wedding reception and/or ceremony.
5. I do all the legwork of preparing the details so that your wedding flows smoothly.
6. On your wedding day you show up and I run everything!
TOP 8 Reasons to Book Kevin
1. He's very organized, taking care of the details so the bride and Groom can relax
2. He is very fun and knows how to put special attention on the Bride & Groom
3. His prices are very reasonable
4. He has a wide variety of experience so he can coordinate, officiate, MC, DJ, sing songs, and troubleshoot challenges
5. He loves weddings, its his element!
6. He loves people. Kevin is a people person and knows how to serve people
7. He is honest. Honesty and integrity is a quality that leads to a life long referral
8. He has a great assistant DJ. Kevin teams up with his 19 year old son Gerod who also does a great job!